RULES AND GUIDELINES
By accessing SellMyApp.com you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that SellMyApp.com works for everyone. By posting your source code ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below and with our posting rules and isn’t a Prohibited Item.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
As an ad poster, I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
As an buyer/consumer, I agree that I will be solely responsible for my own actions: in responses i make and accept from classified ads that I view and participate in on this website, and communication from other users of this site. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I respond to or participate in here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and also not to do any of the bad things listed below:
- Violate any laws or SellMyApp.com rules and policies.
- Sell source code that is not your own or does not belong to you.
- Be false or misleading.
- Using SellMyApp.com to transmit or post any material that contains or contains links to nudity, pornography, adult content, sex, or extreme violence. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed .immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm SellMyApp.com or the interests or property of SellMyApp.com users.
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access SellMyApp.com and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of SellMyApp.com.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
In any situation, or actions taken in conflict with the preceding guidelines, we reserve the right to refuse refunds to those ad posters who refuse to comply with these rules.
No Spam Policy
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to SellMyApp.com email addresses or through SellMyApp.com computer systems, which is expressly prohibited by these Terms, will use or cause to be used servers located in Texas, United States. Any unauthorized use of SellMyApp.com computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), and Chapter 668, Part III, Florida Statutes (Sections 668.60-668.6075). Florida’s Electronic Mail Communications Act prohibits fraudulent, false or deceptive e-mail messages and the distribution of software designed to falsify information in the e-mail header, which would conceal the true origin of the e-mail message. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on SellMyApp.com comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of SellMyApp.com, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Please use the reporting system built into each ad to tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the site working properly and friendly for everyone. We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off SellMyApp.com if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off SellMyApp.com or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring SellMyApp.com or for unauthorized or unlawful content on SellMyApp.com or use of SellMyApp.com by users.
SellMyApp.com contains stuff from us, you, and other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute SellMyApp.com, our copyrights or trademarks. When you post your ad here you are giving us content, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. (We need these rights to host and display your content.) If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify our designated copyright agent at SellMyApp.com Customer Support and we will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party’s rights.
These terms and the other policies posted on SellMyApp.com constitute the entire agreement between Advance Security consultants and you, superseding any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States (USA). We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA. This won’t affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence) for certain topics. If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below. Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to:
Thank you for your understanding and enjoy using SellMyApp.com!