DescriptionAdd to wishlist
1) Originally the project was built using:
Unity3D 2019.3.5f1. A full Unity3D project that includes all the assets (scripts, UI elements, scene, documentation) for the prepared scene that you can see in the video or app itself. Full support for this project is also provided and we will help you with any question(s) you may have.
Support is TOP priority for this project. If you find any bug/weird behavior of the app/project– let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible. If Unity3D or NatCorder plugin versions evolved and for some reason the project doesn’t work properly anymore – let us know and we will make it work on the newest Unity3D or NatCorder plugin versions you’re working on. At the moment this project should work from Unity3D 2019.3.5f1 version and above.
3) AR app purpose
For developers this “AR Furniture” app/project is a perfect POC (proof of concept) for your client to get the deal. This project offers an opportunity for client customers to “try out” the furniture in the surroundings they live. Such “try outs” brings awareness about the brand and may offer an opportunity to sell the furniture from the app itself.
4) 3rd party plugins
3rd party plugins were used:
NatCorder : For screenshot and recording
NativeGallery/Camera: For saving screenshot and video to gallery.
Lean Touch: For touch/gesture recognition.
5) App features
– Drag along the surface.
– Scale up/down using gesture (use 2 fingers).
– Rotate along z axis using gesture (use 2 fingers).
– Take and save a screenshot to gallery – Capture and save screen video to gallery
– Information screen
– Unity Ads integrated
– Furniture category selection: beds, sofas, chairs or all (all categories in one place).
* Beds – 8 different models
* Chairs – 6 different models
* Sofas – 6 different models
* All – 8 different models
– Easy to customize
– User Guide
– IOS App included (Tested Iphone 8 Plus)
What You Get:
– Full Source Code
– Documentation is located at the path.
– Requires Unity 2019.3.5f1 or higher versions
– Xcode to build for IOS
– Android Studio to build for Android
– Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin.
We are not responsible for any changes in the source code that you do. We are not responsible for all the decisions of Apple or Google, on the approval of your application to be placed in the digital stores. We are in no way affiliated with Apple and Google, and can not influence the decision of the moderators of these companies. All changes, additions to the application you are doing only at your own risk. We are not responsible for third-party frameworks, third-party platform, which can be used in the application. For support, please contact the authors of third-party services / frameworks