DescriptionAdd to wishlist
“Build a skyscraper” is a simple mobile game where you have to construct a tower, losing the fewest number of pieces possible. It’s based on classic arcade games.
he project has several levels of testing, and you can easily add your own by modifying a JSON text file.
Just like the levels, you can very easily change other assets such as 3D models and menu graphics; customizing the application is quite simple.
It has been tested on Android devices, but thanks to Godot’s multi-platform export feature, you can export to many other platforms (iOS, Android, and even create ports for Windows and Linux, among others, if desired).
- Editable project in the free and open-source engine: Godot Engine 4.
- Ease of creating levels in an easily understandable JSON format.
- Adaptive screen to work on any resolution.
- Base project for exporting to both Android and iOS, and any desired platform.
- 10 default levels.
- Cross platform (Android and iOS).
- Easy to re-skin.