DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Full functional Multiplatform Ethereum wallet app, based on ERC20 compliant contract* deployment.
*The app, uses an already deployed contract in Ropsten, Rinkeby and Mainnet, called Politicoin (PBLC).
It’s built using the latest flutter, and mobX for state management, along with other useful packages
See the live apps based on it:
- You will need an Infura Project ID.
So create a new project on https://infura.io/. It’s free!
- You will need an Etherscan developer API Key.
Get it here https://ropsten.etherscan.io/apis. It’s free!
- You will need to create a Firebase project setup for this. Please follow below links. It’s free! If you don’t want to use firebase, see the end of this document.
- You have to be familiar with flutter development and state management principles. This is not a novice Flutter project
- If you want to play with your own contract, you need to be familiar with Solidity and relevant Ethereum development experience.
Multplatform for iOS and Android
Built in Flutter
-Transfer Ethers and ERC20 tokens
-Buy and sell ERC20 tokens
-Import your own Ethereum account
-Create a new Ethereum account
-Transaction history overview