DescriptionAdd to wishlist
This is a complete Unity game, called Furious Ride.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Tap and hold your finger on screen to shoot, release to hide.
On desktop/web : Tap and hold mouse button on screen to shoot, release to hide.
Your goal is to destroy all of the enemies.
However, if an enemy shoots you, then the game is over.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- Infinite levels
- Increasing difficulty
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Player skins, multiple weapons, multiple hats
- Quality models
- Character animations
- Skin changing system
- Complete menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
Setup and Reskin
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin