DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Genius Word Match Learning for kids and all people.. Nothing to learn – just launch the game and start playing. The only hard part is to stop! Amazing brainteaser. Get rich by winning coins at each correct answer. You have 100+ levels to keep you busy. Do you accept the challenge?
Each bite-size puzzle consists of 5 Little Clues: synonyms, popular expressions or word association. Can you guess the word?
EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE AND SIMPLE GAMEPLAY
Nothing to learn – just launch the game and start playing. The only hard part is to stop! Amazing brainteaser!
PURE, FAST ENTERTAINMENT It’s instant fun, and ridiculously easy to play. Can you guess them all?
- Beautiful Designing
- 100 + Level
- Learning for kids and all people
- Ask friend on facebook option available
- AdMob Integrate(Latest Google Play Service)
- Startapp ad integrated
- Video guidline for import project
- Ad free version avialable
- Easy to reskin Application
- Easy to change question and answer change no code change require only change in text file
- Complete Documentation
- Full Source Code
- Video Tutorial Include
- All Graphics PSD Include
How to Setup and Reskin
Make sure you have Eclipse with the latest Android SDK installed on your system. Import the ‘CODE
– Import me in eclipse’ file into Eclipse. (3 files should be imported: google-play-services_lib, , Facebook SDK, Genius Word Match) If you see an error at this point, its because one of the 2 libraries is not loaded well. Right click on Genius Word Match.
Goto Properties|Android. In the Library section make sure to have the google play services library loaded (green). Click add to add it.