DescriptionAdd to wishlist
It’s Up Up and Away! Complete Buildbox template – available to expand and take to the next level.
- Over 50 levels built, tested and played – all stacked.
- Bonus items (Air Balloon, Coin Magnet, Spring and Invincible Balloon) setup and tested. 9 Characters currently setup – all unlocked using coins collected while you play.
- Game Center leaderboard
- In-App purchase to remove Ads.
- Restore Purchases
- Social Sharing
- Review Link
- Game dynamics all configured ready.
As is normal when reskinning an App template – Please change graphics for reskin purposes – these are available for purchase on another site (characters and background) and must be licensed if using them yourself (as I have).
Great full template that can be tweaked, tuned and changed around to suit your needs. Easy reskin template, great potential money spinner. Built and tested using Buildbox 1.3.5, exported and tested on iOS devices using Xcode. Xcode project includes Admob (banner and interstitial), Chartboost and Revmob (banner and interstitial) integration.
The project includes Xcode 7 and BBDOC files so you can tune and reskin within both platforms. Built and tested using Buildbox V1.3.5, exported to iOS and tested within Xcode 7 and used and played on real live iOS 9.2 devices (iPad and iPhone). You can use the trial version of Buildbox to edit without issue. Download Buildbox software from their website and take advantage of the 30 day free trial they are currently offering.
Easy to Modify & Build
For iOS and Xcode Opening the project file
- Unzip the game folder
- Go to “ios”
- Open “PTPlayer.xcodeproj” Change Bundle Identifier Once you have generated a new App ID and Distribution Provisioning file from the Apple Developer portal (in order for you to be able to upload the binary of your app), you must change the Bundle Identifier accordingly to the one you generated in your provisioning profile.
- Change App Name Change your app name.
- This app name will be visible on your screen device. Reskin is easy for this game. Go to Resources -> data -> atlases. Change .png pictures.
- NOTE that additional editting software is recommended if reskinning using Xcode only. Find: PTModelGeneralSettings.0.attributes.xml.
- In this file find <key>Apple iOS App Store</key>. All items are contained within this file – place your Ad network ID’s, Game Center Leaderboard, iAP, Review Link, Share Message details here. For BuildBox: Start Buildbox and Open the BBDOC file included – everything is there already for you! Go into Game Settings and change as needed. Go into Advertisements and set as required. Export to chosen frameworks.