DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Language Assistant Eng-Rus is your personal assistant in the English-Russian language.
Application consists of these sections as:
– dictionary (offline);
– translator (online);
– phrasedook, etc.
App works without an internet connection (except for a translator) and does not contain embedded purchases and payments.
This app consist russian-english phrasebook and russian-english dictionary, but it easy to reskin or remake it for any language you want.
How to do it is described below.
For review and verification, the application can be downloaded from the link:
its app available on Google Play
1. Phrasebook, grammar, translator and dictionary in one.
2. Its all fuctions except translator work offline
3. After downloading the application, you do not need to additionally download files
4. The app has a paid version (without ads)
5. Changing several files the application can easily be redone for any languages
6. Dictionary has Tap Search and TTS (text to speech) for search and for search result
7. App work on Android versions: form Android 4.0 to Android 7.1 (API levels minSdkVersion 14 targetSdkVersion 25)
8. Phrasebook uses html-files, dictionary uses SQLite database, translator uses microsoft-translator api/libs
9. Phrasebook is a very simple to use, run and reskin
10. Admob banner and intestitial ads integrated
Android phone for run (with Android 4+)
How setup and reskin
App fully functional and works without bugs, there is no need to make changes to the source code unless new functionality is needed.
Import to Android Studio
Replace admob id (ca-app-pub-….) with your own
Change icons (res—>drawable) and colors (res—>values—>colors.xml)
To change language:
to change phrasebook replace html-files in res—>raw folder with your
to change dictionary replase database file in assets folder wih your
Change values-ru, values-en folders with her strings.xml files to any language you want