DescriptionAdd to wishlist
If you are looking for a completely built social network application that will work out of the box, you have come to the right place. Lion is a new and intuitive social network application that allows users to share image and video content with ease. The application is fully-featured application ships with push notifications that are powered by Parse Server’s cloud code on Github. The social networking interface is ready to use with your own Heroku server that will take less than five minutes to set up with the documentation provided with the source files. The source package includes everything from backend server code to algorithms that sort specific users messages on a platform with over 250,000 unique users. The app comes ready to ship to the iOS App Store with all of the social network requirements stated in Apple Guidelines supported. This includes the functionality to block users, filter content and flag sensitive media. All of the data created within the app can be easily managed on MongoDB through Heroku or a custom Parse Dashboard, both very easy to set up and maintain as your social network app scales.
Please note: the sample UI graphics displayed in this template require licenses that do not come with this template package.
- More than 14,000 lines of written code.
- Users can create accounts with their username, email, first and last name, a short user description, profile image, and birth date.Users can capture images and videos directly from their device’s camera, edit the content, and share it with their friends with built-in push notification support so your users are always kept up-to-speed with your application.
- Users can add other users as friends.
- Users can block other users.
- Users can reset their email from within the mobile application.
- Users can view other users and their friends which displays the user’s number of messages sent, name, username, profile image, description, and number of friends.
- As the developer, you have access to your own personal Heroku-hosted Parse Server and MongoDB database. A custom Parse Dashboard can be installed with the Re-skin service with this template.