DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Picture Coloring is a color by numbers game where the player taps the regions of the picture to color them in! Select the correct colors and color all the regions to complete the picture!
Comes with an Editor Tool to create new levels, all you need is a colored in image and an image with just the lines, the tool will take care of everything else!
Minimum Support Unity Version: 2018.1
APK / Documentation:
● Custom Editor Tool: Create new levels from PNG images.
● Categories: Levels are place into categories that the player can browse on the Library screen.
● Hints: Players can use a hint to zoom in on the smallest region of the currently selected color.
● Coins: Players can gets coins for completing levels, coins can be used to unlock other levels.
● Level Locking: Levels can be locked until the player spends coins to unlock them.
● Level Rewards: Players can be awarded a hint or coins for completing levels.
● Sharing: Players can share a completed level on Instagram, Twitter, or any other App installed on their phone. They can also save the image to their device.
● Saving: Game saves it’s state so the player never loses their progress. Save file is encrypted so players cannot easily changed the save data.
● Ads: Comes with AdMob and Unity Ads support for Banners, Interstitial, and Reward Ads.
● Reward Ads: Players can view a reward ad to get a hint when they are all out of hints.
● IAP: Game setup to remove ads or purchase coins.
- Fixed bug where coloring one region would also color a second region.
- Fixed bug where the level creator would sometimes get stuck and not progress or generate the level files.
- Fixed exception on the level creator window when creating levels with the single import mode.
- Completely re-engineered how level files are generated and displayed in the game. Pictures are no longer displayed using Texture2Ds, instead level files contain vector/triangle information which is used to display images using a custom UI component. This drastically lowers the amount of memory used and makes level loading almost instant. NOTE: Level files will have to be re-generated with this update. Also any previously generated level PNG files in the Resources folder can be deleted.
- Fixed small sound bug where sound would turn back on if turned off previously.
- Initial release