DescriptionAdd to wishlist
The game involves one or two ghostbusters who can suck monsters, ghosts, aliens and various other oddball characters into vacuum-cleaner-like devices and spit them back as bouncing/rolling balls. Expelled enemies function as projectiles that can damage and kill other opponents on the screen when colliding with them. The game’s looks are reminiscent of Pang. Throughout the game, the player/s can collect letters of the alphabet found in randomly appearing bubbles in order to gradually spell the word “Popping Pop”, the progress of which is permanently displayed at the bottom of the screen. When completed, players are transported to a bonus level which gives them the opportunity to obtain higher scores and an extra life, although this level is strictly timed. The word goes back to default after completion.
In the original arcade version, the protagonists work their way through stages set in different parts of the world, each with their own enemies and at least one boss, as listed below:
- Moscow, which is a circus-like stage, enemies being clowns, invisible conjurers, and fire spitters; the boss is a giant clown held by balloons who juggles with bombs.
- Egypt: near the pyramids in the desert, the enemies include fire spitters and mummies; the boss is a giant genie appearing from a lamp who spits fireballs.
- Paris: near the Arch of Triumph, all the enemies are robots; the boss is a giant flying robot that sends out flying hands.
- New York City: near the Statue of Liberty and the World Trade Center, the enemies are pumpkin-headed zombies and octopuses; the boss is a giant octopus who appears from the sea.
- Rio de Janeiro: near the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, with several fire monsters; the boss is a dragon made out of fire.
- Antarctica: populated by snowmen, snowmen armed with shovels, and hairy monsters; the boss is a giant snowman wearing a bucket on its head.
- Australia; it has carnivorous plants, cavemen and snowmen made out of mud; the boss is a giant two-headed carnivorous plant.
- Japan: near Mount Fuji with yureis, kappas and skeletons; the boss is a giant pile of daruma dolls.
- Space: Greys and spacemen with blaster guns. The boss is a flying robot that looks like the Flatwoods monster.
- Moon: all the bosses from the previous worlds must be fought again. The final boss is a cyborg mad scientist controlling a giant robot.
Cool & Fun Features
★ Clan Battles in a 2v2 mode!
★ 30+ new power-ups!
★ Slam & Slide: two new actions to leave the opposition in the dust!
★ Customize your avatar with more options than ever!
★ Conquer lots of new levels!
★ Climb the leaderboards and challenge the best players in the world!
Popping Pop : Arena is a free online multiplayer game – an internet connection is required.
The Arena awaits!
Download Game Link . Popping POP
Youtube Link : Popping POP