DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Dating app with tinder-style cards & place for date chooser.
Note – this app doesn’t use GPS or other systems to obtain user real physical location
How does it work?
Very simple – register in the application and create a profile that will tell you the most important thing about you. Tell briefly about yourself, about your hobbies, what city you are from and how old you are.
- Places – you liked each other, but don’t know where to go? Immediately select the desired place for a first date without leaving the application it’s a restaurant or a pub, it doesn’t matter, the main thing is the person who is nearby
- Profiles – Swipe profiles, and if someone liked, just swipe right
- Filters – It is enough to indicate the desired age and you’re done. It can’t be easier
- Chat – Chat, share photos.
Dating app based on firebase services and facebook login.
- MVVM pattern;
- Dagger 2;
- RxJava 2;
- Firebase Auth;
- Firestore to store user, messages data;
- Firestorage to store photos;
- Data pagination;
- Retrofit to access public Kudago services API;
- Facebook SDK to login.
Easy to setup project with your settings and cloud database.
Installation guide included.
Kudago API provides places in Russia, which can be easily swapped with another service you prefer.
- swiping cards;
- facebook login;
- send messages/photos;
- adjust user preferences;