DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Sanctuary is a place of safety where applications run in a complete separate self-contained profile and environment.
You can also use it to quickly hide your secret applications from your entourage!
See Sanctuary as having a second device, a sandbox where other or same applications are also running but using different accounts, settings and data, thus allowing you to:
• Improve privacy protection
• Run a second instance of an application with a different account or configuration
• Hide and block access to applications from people around you
• Temporarily disable applications and block their background behaviors
• Run applications on a separate network (VPN, …)
• Access to more advanced secure settings and restrictions
Sanctuary relies on the Android Work Profile APIs to a self-contained work profile on a user’s personal device. Managed apps, data, and management policies are restricted to the work profile, keeping them secure and separate from personal data while maintaining user privacy.
We also guarantee that no data is being collected.
Application’s icon made by Freepik from Flaticon is licensed by CC 3.0 BY.
Use the Android profile owner (aka work profile) and device policy manager API used by most MDM (mobile device manager) vendors.