DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Shuffle Trouble – Slide Puzzle game template is a classic and challenging puzzle game developed in Unity3D. Shuffle Trouble is a brain teaser game. You need to arrange numbers in correct order and that’s it! A game for children from the age of 5.
- Requires Unity3D 2020.3.7f1 or Higher
- Supported for Android, iOS and WebGL based platforms.
- Easy to Reskin and super simple to setup.
- Contains 3 game play modes (Basic 3×3, Pro 4×4 and Extreme Pro 6×6 unlimited puzzles)
- AI Logics (Random generation of Easy, Medium, Hard level puzzle)
- Sound assets included with SoundManager.cs
- Good graphics!
- Full developer support.
BASIC SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:
1.) Open Unity3D 2020.3.7f1 or Higher
2.) Import ShuffleTroublePuzzles_v1_0.unitypackage in Unity3D.
3.) Switch the project to Android Platform or iOS Platform. Go to File -> Build Settings -> Select “Android” or “iOS” -> Click on Switch platform.
4.) Game has been developed in PORTRAIT MODE. Go to File-> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> Resolution and Presentation -> Set Default Orientation as “Portrait”.
5.) Go to File -> Build Settings -> Drag and drop all scenes located in Scenes folder into Build Settings window(build in scene) – Main Menu scene as first scene in priority.
6.) Now Play the game from Main Menu.
7.) That’s it.