DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Letter Attack is an exciting endless level-base game in which you hold your finger on the screen and swipe left or right to control the snake-like letters moving on the path. The goal is to shoot down the target and collect the letters on the path and merge them into a new letter. Each letter has different power and letter that lower on the alphabet will have more power than the previous one. You can also collect coins to unlocks new letters for higher power, collect magnet to attract coins, collect shield to protect the player from deadly obstacles. At the end of the path, you must shoot down all the enemies in order to complete the level. The game is ready to release straight out of the box, and it can also be easily customized to make it even more engaging to your players. Supports for PC/Mac, iOS, Android, etc…!
This template provides you a full-featured, ready-for-release game source code that you can customize and build your own game in no time!
This template uses the latest LTS Unity version: 2021.3.20f1 for the best performance!
APK Demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRC0xZk-i18TDdCBjZu1rPbaSQLg68gb
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Smooth control, eye-catching blocky graphics
- 100++ levels (more levels will be added soon)
- Very easy to add new levels with built-in level editor
- 26 letters ready to unlock and use
- 26 scriptable objects to config letter’s stats
- Very easy to add new characters with detailed instruction
- Leaderboard system using Dreamlo
- 9 days daily reward system for better retention
- Notification system for Android/iOS
- Multiple ad networks: Admob and Unity Ads ready to use (banner, interstitial and rewarded video)
- Native share Android/iOS
- Commented C# code with detailed documentation
- Optimized for mobile
- Ready to publish out of the box
- Requires Unity 2021.3.20f1 or higher
- Xcode to build for iOS
- Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path Assets/_Letter_Attack/Documentation. Thanks.