DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Number Attack is an exciting endless level-base game in which you touch on the letter on the grid and move it around to merge with other letters and create stronger letters. The goal is to shoot and destroy all the numbers moving toward the finish line. There are also bosses after few levels with stronger stats and you need to destroy all of the as well. You can also collect boosters to increase your letter’s stats like damage, range, bullet speed and fire rate, collects coin items to unlock new letters, unlock bombs to explodes all the numbers, unlock canons to destroy enemies faster and complete the level. The game is ready to release straight out of the box, and it can also be easily customized to make it even more engaging to your players. Supports for PC/Mac, iOS, Android, etc…!
This template provides you a full-featured, ready-for-release game source code that you can customize and build your own game in no time!
This template uses the latest LTS Unity version: 2021.3.20f1 for the best performance!
APK Demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJRKCTOJ7HsvBSVWn923-HFPTDt1zEDM
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Smooth control, eye-catching graphics
- 100++ levels (more level will be added soon)
- 10 boss levels (1 boss state every 10 levels)
- 15 types of bosses ready to use
- Very easy to add new levels with detailed instruction
- 26 letters ready to unlock
- Scriptable object to config letter’s stats
- 10 scriptable objects for canon’s stats
- Easy to add new characters with detailed instruction
- Leaderboard system using Dreamlo
- Notification system for Android/iOS
- Daily reward system for better retention
- Multiple ad networks: Admob and Unity Ads ready to use (banner, interstitial and rewarded ad).
- Native share Android/iOS
- Commented C# code with detailed documentation
- Optimized for mobile
- Free-to-use assets (fonts, sounds, music, models, etc.)
- Ready to publish out-of-the-box
- Requires Unity 2021.3.20f1 or higher
- Xcode to build for iOS
- Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path Assets/_Number_Attack/Documentation. Thanks.