DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Tankie Attack is an exciting endless level-base game in which you touch on left joystick to control the tank, touch on right joystick to rotate and aim the turret while running on a path. The goal is to shoot all the enemy like towers standing on your way and shooting at you and also other tanks moving toward and shooting at you. You can also collect boosters to increase your tank’s stats like damage, health, shoot range, accuracy and fire rate, collects coin items to unlock and upgrade new tanks, collect magnet item to attract all coins, collect shield item to enable shield to protect your tank from enemies and complete the level. The game is ready to release straight out of the box, and it can also be easily customized to make it even more engaging to your players. Supports for PC/Mac, iOS, Android, etc…!
This template is made with Unity C# and optimized for mobile devices. This template provides you a full-featured, ready-for-release game source code that you can customize and build your own game in no time!
This template uses the latest LTS Unity version: 2021.3.20f1 for the best performance!
APK Demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iO5SxxY-DFNjqkSC6fd2w1w4gABkgzc4
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Smooth control, eye-catching graphics
- 100++ levels
- Leaderboard system using Dreamlo
- Very easy to add new levels with detailed instructions
- 9 days daily reward system for better retention
- Watch ad for coins
- 20+ characters ready to unlock
- Unlock new characters using coins
- Scriptable object to config character stats
- Easy to add new characters with detailed instructions
- 10 scriptable objects for tower’s stats
- 10 enemies with 10 scriptable objects for its stats
- Multiple ad networks: Admob and Unity Ads ready to use (banner, interstitial and rewarded video).
- Native share Android/iOS
- Commented C# code with detailed documentation
- Optimized for mobile
- Free-to-use assets (fonts, sounds, music, models, etc.)
- Ready to publish out-of-the-box
- Requires Unity 2021.3.20f1 or higher
- Xcode to build for iOS
- Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path Assets/_Tankie_Attack/Documentation. Thanks.