DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Tankie Racer Attack is an exciting endless level-base game in which you touch on the screen to control the tank steering left or right while moving on a zigzag path and racing against other tanks play as the enemies. The goal is to shoot all the towers standing on your way and aiming at you, try to avoid deadly obstacles and compete with other tanks on the race. You can also collect boosters to increase your tank’s stats like damage, health, shoot range, accuracy and fire rate, collects coin items to unlock and upgrade new tanks, collect magnet item to attract all coins, collect bullets to increase your ammo, collect shield item to enable shield to protect your tank from enemies and complete the level. The game is ready to release straight out of the box, and it can also be easily customized to make it even more engaging to your players. Supports for PC/Mac, iOS, Android, etc…!
This template provides you a full-featured, ready-for-release game source code that you can customize and build your own game in no time!
APK Demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b-pdR0zTl-j8V-vHkEwt_Eoz0WCFJ72i
This template uses the latest LTS Unity version: 2021.3.20f1 for the best performance!
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Smooth control, eye-catching blocky graphics
- 100++ levels (more levels will be added soon)
- Very easy to add new levels with built-in level editor
- 20++ characters ready to unlock and use
- Very easy to add new characters with detailed instruction
- Scriptable object to config character stats
- 16 scriptable objects for tower’s stats
- 16 enemies with 16 scriptable objects for its stats
- Leaderboard system using Dreamlo
- 9 days daily reward system for better retention
- Notification system for Android/iOS
- Multiple ad networks: Admob and Unity Ads ready to use (banner, interstitial and rewarded video)
- Native share Android/iOS
- Commented C# code with detailed documentation
- Optimized for mobile
- Ready to publish out of the box
- Requires Unity 2021.3.20f1 or higher
- Xcode to build for iOS
- Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path Assets/_Tankie_Racer_Attack/Documentation. Thanks.