DescriptionAdd to wishlist
WhatsOn is a full app template for you to create your own mobile iOS app to store and share events all over the world. Users can submit new events to you and you can approve them after checking them out with a simple click on your Parse™ database.
WhatsOn has a button to automatically add an event on your native iOS Calendar app, open its address in Maps (to get directions) and share it on Facebook and Twitter. It also checks if an event has ended by the date you’ll open up such event, showing you that it is passed.
This template is written in Apple Swift language, easy to customize, XCode project, Parse™ backend (so you don’t need to setup any website or PHP backend) Universal app (works on iPhones and iPads).
- XCode 7.x project – Swift – 64bit
- Universal – iOS 8/9 – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend (http://parse.com)
- Easily submit your own event via app, with a nice user interface
- Share events on Facebook, Twitter, Mail and SMS
- Open event’s address on iOS Maps app
- Automatically add an event date & time to the native iOS Calendar app
- Approve pending events fron user
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code