DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Join in the musical market with this complete Piano Tiles MP3 template, ready to publish – Easy to reskin.
An online version of this game can be acquired from HERE
Piano Template is a fully working Unity game that can be published for Android right away. BUT, please be noted that this is a rather sotisphicated projected, so you should have enough knowledge to work with it. If you’re new to Unity, I honestly suggest that you skip this project altogether.
If, on the other hand, you’re confident in your skill. Piano Tiles MP3 bring you:
- Interactive tutorial TRY THE DEMO for more information
- Dynamically update game content from remote server
- Complete game flow from splash screen to game over, with popups for additional utilities
- 8 ready to play levels
- Comprehension document to make new levels yourself
- High performance code base, 60 fps on device from iphone 6s and above.
- Menu transition effect, smooth overall UX
- Low audio latency on Android devices
- Stable and battle tested core gameplay
Please be noted
Before dive in the project, you need to be informed that:
– Musical game on Android usually suffered from high Audio latency, this project has solved that
– This project is complicated, so only buy it if you are familiar with Unity engine.
– This project is extracted from a working game project with many features, hence there is some leftover code to help you kick start those feature easier, but treat this as Easter eggs rather than features.
– This is a sophisticated project, it’s a work of more than 500 man-hours and deal with lots of problems on many platform (such as lag, drop FPS, audio sync…), so the closer you get to the core, the harder it will get to understand.
– As it is, the project is ready to publish, you could just change the ads ID and ready to go.
– The project make use of NGUI atlas, so to reskin is to change this atlas alone, you should have knowledge about this one.
– I lived in GMT +8 timezone so expect support in the 9-5 time frame
– I will constantly adding more features into the project, and increase the price along with it, so if you get it now, you will have the lowest price possible :D
– The online version of the documentation is HERE and will be update as new questions pop up.
- Fix problem causing music to go out of sync after one loop
- Change move logic of camera to reduce floating error
- Improve audio latency on Android platform
1.0 – INITIAL RELEASE