DescriptionAdd to wishlist
Feed the Shark is a funny retro arcade style game. Shoot your enemies (submarines) and eat all the meat, small fishes and sea stars to collection points. Get as many points to reach the top in the leaderboards You can try the demo apk here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com…. Update 2 – Added Android Studio project !!! If you have been using Eclipse with ADT, be aware that Android Studio is now the official IDE for Android, so you should migrate to Android Studio to receive all the latest IDE updates.
- Classic retro style, fast-paced and addictive gameplay
- Beautiful graphics and great-looking graphics engine
- Farm credits by eating fish
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master.
- Google+ Leaderboard, compare your best score with your friends.
- Google+ Achievements
By buying this source code you agree to all the terms and conditions below.
- All Artwork, Music and Sounds must be changed.
- You may only use the source code under your personal or business developer account.
- If you purchase a single license, you can only create one derivative (reskin) of this game. Additional reskins require additional licenses.
- If at some point you decide to sell your app, portfolio or business then you must specify to the buyer that you do NOT own the source code.
- When you purchase an “Unlimited License” you can create as many reskins with that source code under your own developer account as you wish. However, you may not transfer or share that license with another party unless you have written approval from us.
- With any license purchase you do NOT own the source code. We are licensing it to you for reskin purposes only. We remain the owner of the source code and you may NOT resell or license the code to others.
- You may NOT purchase this source code for the sole purpose of reskinning and reselling apps to others.