To upload your code on SellMyApp, you will need to enter a few details that are explained below when following the add product form on your dashboard.
Category: IOS, ANDROID, UNITY, CORONA
- Select your code’s relevant platform.
* GAME: Action, Adventure, Arcades, Card, Casual, Family, Puzzle, Trivia & Quiz, Words
– Select a relevant category for your code.
Operating System: IOS VERSION, ANDROID VERSION
– Select the version of iOS or Android your app is coded for. Note: It is highly recommended that you ensure your code is updated to the latest frameworks / SDKs for your relevant app stores.
– If your app supports more than one operating system you may tick several options.
– This is the name of the code that you would like displayed on the sales page.
Thumbnail (size 200 x 140 pixels only)
– This is the small thumbnail image that will be displayed under the category on SellMyApp. This is not your app’s icon – it is a thumbnail that is eye catching to visitors to our marketplace which makes them want to click to see what your code is.
The dimensions should be 200 x 140 pixels.
Banner (size 650 x 290 pixels only)
– The header image is the main and primary image a person will see when he lands on your product page. Many authors add writing with special features of the app or its monetization abilities. the more you invest in making this image look good and appealing the higher the chances are to make more sales.
– The dimensions of this image should be 650 X 290 pixels.
Screenshots (No larger than 1600 X 600)
You can use your app store screenshots for this.
Youtube Link (if available)
– This is a link to your video preview of the code if you have one.
Appstore Link / Google Play Link
– Please provide a link(s) to the code available for download via the relevant app store so potential customers can download and use the app to see what it does.
– Enter a detailed description about your code. Remember this is where you are telling your potential customer why they should buy your code. Please ensure you are writing clearly in English and with proper grammar so it is easy to read.
– Enter a list of all the features in your code. the more features the better.
Single App License Price
– Price of your code if only purchased to make one single app.
Multiple App Licence Price
– Price of your code if purchasing to make multiple apps.
We review & publish your Code in the shortest time possible. Please keep in mind there are many developers submitting their codes to be checked and we get to each of them as quickly as we can. Our staff will review your code and all the details you have entered about that code. Once it’s accepted into our marketplace, visitors will be able to see your code for sale on our website. Your thumbnail will be displayed on the website under the relevant category and once clicked the individual landing page for your code will be displayed.
It is up to you to ensure that all images / assets in your code are cleared for use. Please be certain that you own all the copyrights for the codes you send us for review, or have the appropriate license to release it. codes with inappropriate license rights will not be eligible to sell on the marketplace.
When you submit a code to our market place you are agreeing to our developer terms and conditions